Malay lottery, how to play to win.
Thai lottery, Laos lottery, Hanoi lottery, today is the queue of Malay lottery. Another one of our neighbors lottery that is worth playing. In this article, we will take you to know what the Malay lottery is. Why do we not know each other? So how do you gamble with your luck? Is it hard to play? All questions, We have prepare answers for them in this article already UFABET.
What is Malay Lottery?
Malay lottery is a legal lottery of Malaysia, just like the Thai government lottery. Vietnam’s Hanoi lottery and the lottery of Laos. We will use the prize numbers of the Malay lottery as a reference. As well as modify the playing style in accordance with our. Thai-style lottery play. Which is to buy both top and bottom, running numbers, big numbers. But one special thing that makes the Malaysian lottery It is different from the Lao lottery. The Malay lottery will give out all 3 big prizes. While the Lao lottery uses only 1 set of big prizes. Which consists of only 4 digits, and then divides the prizes later.
But before going to play Malay lottery, we have vocabulary that must be known first. Because this type of lottery betting is somewhat more detailed than the general lottery. The terminology that is said is as follows.
- Small or small is the purchase of 4 numbers. In this set of numbers, we can check the prize for both A1, B1 and C1.
- Big or Big is buying 4 numbers, just like Small. But we can check every prize from A1, B1, C1, Special and Consolation. If you get one of these 23 prizes, we get money.
- Three straight numbers is a purchase of the last 3 numbers, which we must specify that we will bet on the last 3 numbers of which prize. which can only predict A1, B1 and C1
- Three Toad is a purchase of the last 3 numbers with the same prize as the three straight numbers. Only the numbers we buy can switch positions. Just ask for the 3 numbers you bought that are in the last 3 numbers of that prize.
- Two straight is the purchase of the last 2 numbers, indicating the prize that will bet on the last 2 numbers of the prize, between A1 or B1 or C1.
- two pairs It is the purchase of the last 2 numbers that specify the prize that you want to check as well as the two straight numbers. Only the numbers we buy can switch positions. Just have it in the last 2 digits of that prize.
- Straight three N is the same purchase of the last 3 digits as the straight three, the difference is that it can be checked against the prizes A1, B1 and C1, as well as Small.
- Three toad N is a purchase of the last 3 numbers to predict the prize A1, B1 and C1 as well as three straight N, but the numbers we buy can switch positions.
- Set is a purchase of 4 numbers. This set of numbers can be checked with all prizes like Big and can switch positions in every position, just like buying big numbers.
- Run is to buy a single number to predict the result in the last 3 numbers of the prize A1 or B1 or C1, depending on which to buy.