what is yogurt and how to eat properly in order to get the most benefit If you want to know Let’s see.
- Drinking flavored yoghurt Sweet water and fruit juices are added. It tastes sweeter and contains more sugar than regular yoghurt.
- The presence of live bacteria in yogurt may multiply and adversely affect people with weak 3D defenses, such as people with HIV or AIDS. or people who have received an organ transplant
- Yogurt does not have any immune-boosting properties.
- Do not take yoghurt along with medications such as tetracycline antibiotics such as minocycline and tetracycline. Because yoghurt contains calcium, which may bind to the drug in the stomach and reduce the absorption of the drug into the body. decreases the effectiveness of the drug
ciprofloxacin It might also be less effective when taken with yogurt. Yogurt should not be consumed within 1 hour after taking the drug.
Medicines that decrease the body’s immunity, such as azathioprine, basilizimab, cyclosporine, tacrolimus, xylolimus, prednisone, corticosteroids. roids, and others, which increase the risk of illness caused by bacteria and yeast in yogurt.
provoke allergy Because 50-80% of Asian people are allergic to cow’s milk protein. Which, if eating yogurt, will cause the protein in milk to irritate the intestinal mucosa. The epithelial cells become edematous and have to release secretions. and the body gets rid of it by excreting liquid water But if you often eat yoghurt or cow’s milk, your immune system will fluctuate. From mild allergies, it progresses to more severe allergies and develops into hives, rashes, asthma and, most severely, into chronic bowel disease.
How to eat safely and properly
- Always choose a yoghurt that has a nutrition label and ingredient label.
- Avoid yogurts that contain additives such as artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and choose low-fat ones.
- To get the most out of yogurt, do not freeze yogurt. Because freezing yoghurt may prevent probiotic microorganisms from growing and reduce the benefits of yoghurt.
- Eat the right amount, not too much.
The best time to eat
- Between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m., yoghurt will help the stomach work at full capacity. It also helps to refresh the body and wake up.
- Between 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Yogurt will be balanced. makes the intestines work lighter in the evening to evening
- Between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m., eating yoghurt after dinner helps to increase the efficiency of the digestive system.
Information from : UFABET